Sage 300 ERP Retail Solutions (formerly Sage Accpac ERP – ePOS) is a Web/IP-based point of sale (POS) designed to seamlessly integrate to your ERP and accounting system. By providing a simple retail front-end and a sophisticated accounting back-end, you will better manage your business.
Features included in this comprehensive point-of-sale system are:
- Easy scalability from a single retail location to multiple sites and tills.
- Multi-transactional processing modes: online, passive, offline and summary.
- User and group security rights.
- Customizable reports and multilingual interfaces.
- Add, edit and search items, barcodes and customers.
- Serialized inventory support.
- Layaways, sales, split sales, returns and exchange transactions.
- Barcode and manual promo grouping.
- Various pricing models: Customer price lists, price levels, volume discounts, contract pricing, Time Shift pricing … and more.
- Modify/discount at the line item and/or transaction level.
- Multi input entry to optimize speed.
- Basic Loyalty Point and Gift Card.
- Credit card integration.
- POS hardware integration to touch screen, weigh scales, barcode scanners, MSR, display poles, receipt printers and cash drawers.
- Seamless integration to Sage ACCPAC ERP.